Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Search Library Catalog
Search Mack Library
INDY (Information DiscoverY at BJU Mack Library)
Turning in quality seminary projects is hard work, and technological challenges don't make it any easier. This guide seeks to help seminary students overcome the tech hurdles that make using biblical languages and academic formatting standards difficult.
As you explore these pages, here are some of the topics you'll see covered:
- Greek/Hebrew fonts
- Comparison & contrast of the BibleWorks Greek and Hebrew fonts with Unicode (recommended)
- Installation & Configuration tips
- Usage tips, such as how to ensure that your project will print properly on any computer and prepare your work for posting on the web
- Using the Turabian style manual
- Using the BJU Seminary Template for Microsoft Word
- Collect your sources from online catalogs
- Organize your research notes
- Cite your sources with near-perfect Turabian style