Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
BJU Libraries will debut a new Library management system on June 1, 2020. The online system will be shared among 55 other college/university libraries in the statewide consortium PASCAL (Partnership Among South Carolina Academic Libraries).
Benefits include a single website for searching print and electronic resources, a more intuitive user experience, and streamlined methods for ordering, describing and checking out library materials
Welcome to INDY, Information Discovery at Bob Jones University Libraries!
INDY provides one-stop searching for books, e-books, articles, DVDs, and more.
INDY also allows you to manage your research and request print books from other PASCAL libraries.
Sign-in at top right in order to:
- Renew items
- Request items from other PASCAL libraries
- Save searches and lists of items
- View full results for databases that require sign-in.
Where can I get help?
||Deadline for submitting departmental orders to the library
|April 13 - June 1
||Records in current library catalog no longer updated
|April 30 - June 1
||PASCAL Delivers unavailable
||Deadline to return books. If you're not using them, PLEASE return them
||New Library management system is live
|June 1 - August 1
Adjustment /change period. Please be patient with us!
||Current library catalog no longer available online
|Frequently Asked Questions
|What does this mean for students, staff, faculty, and other library users?
- Beginning in June 1, 2020, library users will have a new tool for discovering articles, books, movies, music, manuscripts, and more in one search.
- There will be a single, intuitive search interface for print and digital resources.
- Users can quickly find resources at BJU, as well as those available at 55 other South Carolina university/college libraries.
|Will I still have access to the current Library Catalog?
|No. After June 30, 2020, the Library Catalog will be retired.
|What can I expect during the migration period (April 13-August 1)?
- From April 13 - June 1, users will continue to access our resources through the current Library Catalog, but the records in the Catalog will not be updated during this time. That means if there are any mistakes or errors in the records such as a broken link, it will not be fixed. New books/materials will not be added to the catalog. This is because the data has been "frozen" to allow us to migrate it into the new system.
- Starting on June 1, we will debut the new system. If there were any errors during data migration, we will spend the summer cleaning up those problems. Such problems may include broken links in the catalog, and missing or incomplete e-resources. Please be patient as we clean up data during this migration period.
|How do I use the new system?
|The Libraries will provide training after our go live date!
Subjects:About the Mack Library
, BJU Course Guides
, Distance Learning
, How to Guides
, Science & Technology